How to Make More Social Media in Business. By Doing Less
It is impossible to deny the business potential that Social Media has. Today many companies are focusing part of their advertising efforts on social networks. For this reason, the number of companies that are linking with Twitter, Facebook, and other services is growing every day, whether you manage a small or large company.
As an entrepreneur, you must ask yourself, What are you doing to improve the reach of your company? Is it worth focusing on social networks? If you don’t have a plan yet, there is no better time than now to make a change. Although it may sound like a lot of work, in the end, you will realize that there are many benefits.
Here are 5 reasons why you should focus on increasing your followers on Twitter and Facebook.
- Greater reach. You should know that social networks are the easiest way to reach that customer that would be almost impossible to reach. Imagine that your company is located in Santiago de Chile and that potential client is in London, United Kingdom. To reach that customer you would have to hire a newspaper ad in their home country, pay Google, etc.
- The ability to announce special offers, along with new products and services is very great. Using Twitter or Facebook or some other social network through Social Media is a great outlet to communicate with potential customers. Do you have a new product or service that you want to advertise? If so, hurry up and soak up the subject because you are wasting money and time.
- Show your power and reputation across the industry. The more followers you have on Twitter and Facebook, the more you will be seen as an authority. Imagine how great it would be to have more followers than anyone else in your industry. Most companies find that this is a great way to improve their reputation.
- Retweet: This is one of the most interesting functions of Twitter, you write something, and this can be republished by several people at the same time, imagine this as word of mouth marketing.
- Growing your Twitter and Facebook followers can take considerable time and even months. This is not to say that you shouldn’t start right now. Remember that every day is important. These are just 5 of the most important reasons why you should start doing Social Media marketing, but as time goes on you will realize that there are many more.